• Puja Permission

    Home > Grievance


    Any aggrieved person can lodge his/her complained to the office of the Honorable Chief Minister, West Bengal in easiest way by calling to the number:9137091370 and if he/she intends to submit his/her documents can send it to wbcmro@gmail.com

    Public Grievance Monitoring System Click Here